Calpine is committed to producing the clean, efficient electricity that our customers need. Today, we have the capacity to generate more than 29,000 megawatts of electricity.
Click on the map below to see where Calpine's power plants are located.
- TRE (Texas Regional Entity)
- FRCC (Florida Reliability Coordinating Council)
- MRO (Midwest Reliability Organization)
- NPCC (Northeast Power Coordinating Council)
- RFC (ReliabilityFirst Corporation)
- SERC (Southeastern Electric Reliability Council)
- SPP (Southwest Power Pool)
- WECC (Western Electricity Coordinating Council)